- Model NO.: FS17
- Standard: Standard
- Trademark: FATO
- Origin: China
- Usage: Electrical Appliance, Machinery, Communication
- Condition: New
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8536500000
Pedal Switch / Foot Switch
A footswitch is a rugged switch which is operated by foot pressure. An example of use is for the control of an electric sewing machine.
Pedal swithes are widely used in machine ,light-textile,transportation,industry and automatic production line.
Why do you choose us?
- FATO group founded in 1986, is one of the most respected nationwide manufactures and exporters of low voltage, complete electrical apparatus, instrument, transformers etc.
- FATO group has more than 20 holding companies, more than 600 sales companies and more than 20 overseas sales agents.
- FATO group has more than 2800 staff, more than 18000 M² production area.
- Our products have passed through the domestic and foreign authentications ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18000, CCC, CB, CE, SEMKO, KEMA, TUV, UL, RoHS, and so on..